TNPSC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 805 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Horticultural Officer can apply online application from 25th May 2018 and before 24th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||805|
|Post name||Assistant Horticultural Officer|
|Assistant Horticultural Officer||805|
|Qualification||A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination and A pass in the two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhigram Rural Institute.|
|Age limit||SCs/SC(A)s/STs/MBCs/DCs/BCs/BCMs and DWs of all Castes: 18 to No Maximum Age Limit
Others: 18 to 30 Years
As on 1st July 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20600 – 65500/- Per Month|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid Offline at SBI / Indian Bank|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||25th May 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||24th June 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank||26th June 2018|
|Date of Examination||11th August 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 25th May 2018 to 24th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
Other Important Instructions
- Applicants should ensure their eligibility for examination: The applicants applying for the examination should go through all instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfaction of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the applicant will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully accepted by the Commission.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in for downloading the same by applicants. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. So the applicants should watch TNPSC website before the scheduled date of examination. The Applicants must comply with each and every instruction given in the Hall Ticket.
- Communication to Applicants: Individual communication regarding the date and time of certificate verification and counselling will not be sent to the applicants by post. The details will be made available on the Commission’s website. Applicants will be informed of the above fact only through SMS and e-mail.
- Grievance Redressal Cell for guidance of applicants:- In case of any guidance/ information / clarification of their applications, candidature etc., applicants can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person or over Telephone No.044- 25332833 / 25332855 or the Commission’s Office Toll-Free No.1800 425 1002 on all working days from 10.00 a.m. to 05.45 p.m or Commission’s mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile Phones and other Articles Banned: i. Applicants are not allowed to bring Cellular Phone, Watches and Ring with Inbuilt Memory Notes etc., or any other Electronic device and Non- Electronic devices such as P&G Design Data Book, Books, Notes, Hand Bags and Recording Device either as separate piece or part of something used by the applicants such as Watch or Ring etc., to the examination hall / room on the date of examination. ii. If they are found to be in possession of any such thing or instrument, they will not be allowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment. If it is considered necessary they will be subjected to thorough physical search including frisking on the spot. (For further details refer ‘Instructions to Applicants’). iii. Applicants must not bring into the Examination Hall any article such as books, notes, loose sheets, electronic or any other type of calculators, mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Text Books, rough sheets etc., except the permitted writing material (i.e. Ball point pen). No colour pen or Pencil must be used. iv. Applicants are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including Mobile Phones to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Unless specific instruction is given, applicants are not required to submit along with their online application any certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, practising / service, physical qualification, community their physical disability etc., which should be submitted when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Certificate verification will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the recruitment will be liable for rejection / cancellation by the Commission. (For further details refer Instructions to Applicants).
- If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, it will lead to rejection of their candidature and suitable penal action including debarment.
- Unfair means strictly prohibited: No applicants shall copy from the papers of any other candidate or permit his papers to be copied or give or attempt to give or obtain or attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description. (For further details refer Instructions to Applicants).
- Conduct in Examination Hall: No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the Examination Hall or harass the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely viewed and penalised. (For further details refer Instructions to Applicants).
- For violation of “ Instructions to Applicants” in any manner, suitable penalty will be imposed as per the Instructions to Applicants or as deemed fit by the Commission.