TNUSRB Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in for the hiring of 969 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board. The candidate who is looking for Sub Inspector can apply online application on or before 19-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||969|
Post Name:– Sub Inspector
No of Post:- 969
Job Type:- Direct Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 36900 – 116600/- Per Month
Bachelor’s Degree obtained from Institution / University recognized by University Grants Commission / Government in 10+2+3/4 /5 pattern or 10+3+2 pattern in case of Diploma courses.
For Gen/ UR Candidates:- 20 years – 28 years as on 01st July 2019
Relaxation (in Upper age Limit):- 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, 02 years for BC/ MBC/ DNC Candidates Or 07 years for Destitute Widow Candidates.
Selection will be on the basis of written examination.
Departmental candidates appearing for both Open Quota and Departmental Quota examinations:- Rs. 1000/-
An applicant will have to pay the examination fee:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through both ONLINE (Ne Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card) and OFFLINE (State Bank of India Cash Challan).
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Sub Inspector posts in TNUSRB, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on TNUSRB’s official website at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in on or before 19th April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 20th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 19th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.tnusrbonline.org
- Go to Ongoing Recruitment & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on Application Form.
- Click on Click here for New Registration, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.