TREI-RB recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.treirb.org for the recruitment of 281 vacancies at Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board. The candidate who is looking for a Junior Lecturer can apply online application from 9th August 2018 and before 8th September 2018.
|Organization Name||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board|
|Total Number of Posts||281|
|Post name||Junior Lecturer|
|Junior Lecturer||281 Posts|
|Qualification||A post-Graduate Degree in the subject concerned (or its equivalent) (Table-I) with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a University recognized by the UGC. In case of SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45% And Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or BA. B.Ed/B.Sc., B.Ed., from any institution recognized by NCTE with the subject concerned as a Methodology subject.|
|Age limit||18 to 44 years as on 1st July 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35120 – 91450/- Per Month|
|SC/ST/BC of Telangana State and PH||Rs. 600/-|
|Through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||9th August 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||8th September 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.treirb.org from 9th August 2018 to 8th September 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit the application through online only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through the computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
- The applications will be received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website for a stipulated period of time and the Board will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
- Applicant must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through the J.P.G format.
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material/information while submitting an application through online. For such illegal activities, criminal action shall be initiated against them.
- All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification for further exams as well.
- Important – The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications, experience and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the Board. Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is, therefore, provisional at all stages and the Board reserves the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
- This Recruitment is entrusted to TREI-RB by the Government of Telangana along with Finance clearance vide G.O.Ms. No. 49, Finance (HRM.II) Department, Dt:01.05.2018, G.O.Ms. No. 57 Finance (HRM.II) Department, Dt:18.05.2018, G.O.Ms. No.66, Finance (HRM.II) Department, Dt:30.05.2018, and G.O.Ms.No.84, Finance (HRM.II) Dept:25.06.2018.