TSPSC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.tspsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 238 (two hundred and thirty eight) for Pharmacist Grade – II vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 29th January 2018 and before 28th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 04/2018
|Commission Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|No of vacancies||238|
|Last date||28th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by TSPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for TSPSC recruitment 2018.
TSPSC Pharmacist recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Pharmacist Grade – II||238||Rs. 21230 – 67990/-|
TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Intermediate with D. Pharmacy and Pharmacy Council Registration.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Computer Based Test
- OMR Written Test (Objective Test)
TSPSC Pharmacist application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for TSPSC should pay the below charges through online using Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile Payments.
- Online Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/- (Rupee eighty only)
- SC/ST/PH/BC/Unemployed (Age 18 to 44 years) of Telangana State: Examination Fee
TSPSC Pharmacist application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 29.01.2018 to 28.02.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||29.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||28.02.2018|
- Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to Know the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc.
- The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination.
- EDIT OPTION TO THE CANDIDATES (FOR 3 DAYS) Candidates are directed to take note that, after last date of receipt of Applications, Edit option to the candidates will be allowed for three (3) days to make any corrections regarding their Biodata particulars/Data corrections/Omissions etc., in the Online application already submitted to the Commission. After the due date, Data corrections through Online/Paper representations/Corrections on the Nominal Rolls will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates are directed to take note that, the mobile number furnished at the time of One Time Registration should not change/modify till the publication of Final Results to avoid any kind of inconvenience to commission as well as candidates to contact / send messages/ one time passwords etc.