TSPSC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.tspsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 24 vacancies at Telangana State Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors can apply online application from 15th September 2018 and before 1st October 2018.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||24|
|Post name||Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors|
|Associate Professors||7 Posts|
|Assistant Professors||14 Posts|
|Qualification||Professors: Masters Degree in Wildlife Sciences/ Wildlife Biology/ Wildlife Management AND Ph.D in Wildlife Sciences/ Wildlife Biology/ Wildlife Management AND Candidates With a minimum experience of 5 years in Wildlife studies out of the experience mentioned in general qualifications are preferable.|
Associate Professors: Masters degree in Forestry / Tree Breeding / Botany / Plant Sciences / Agriculture (Plant Breeding) AND Ph.D in Forestry / Tree Breeding / Botany / Plant Sciences / Agriculture (Plant Breeding) AND Candidates with the minimum experience of 5 years in Tissue Culture out of the experience mentioned in general qualifications are preferable.
Assistant Professors: Masters degree in Applied Geology / Geology / M.Sc. Forestry (Natural Resource Management) AND Ph.D in Applied Geology / Geology / Ph.D in Forestry (Natural Resource Management) / Ph.D. in water shed management AND Candidates with the minimum experience of 5 years in Natural Resource Management (Teaching & Field) out of the experience mentioned in general qualifications are preferable.
|Age limit||21 to 58 years as on 1st July 2018|
|Pay Scale||Professors, Associate Professors: Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month|
Assistant Professors: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
|All Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Challan|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||15th September 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||1st October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Examination and Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tspsc.gov.in from 15th September 2018 to 1st October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application by Registered post / In person only.
- The applications received in the prescribed proforma within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
- Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format.
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application.
- All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
- Important – The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational / technical qualifications, experience and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the Commission. Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
- This Recruitment is entrusted to TSPSC along with Finance Clearance vide G.O. Ms. No. 101 Finance (HRM-VII) Department, Dt. 17/07/2018.