tspsc recruitment Extension officer Supervisor – Telangana Public service commission recruitment 2017 notification has been released for the recruitment of total 79 (Seventy Nine) jobs for Extension officer Grade-I (Supervisor). Job seekers should apply online before 24th January 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 66/2017
|Organization Name||Telangana Public service commission|
|Post Name||Extension officer Grade-I (Supervisor)|
|No of vacancies||79|
|Last date||24th January 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by TSPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for TSPSC recruitment 2017.
TSPSC recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Extension officer Grade-I (Supervisor)||79||Rs.24440 – 71510/- Per Month|
TSPSC 2017 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: You should have degree in social work / home science / sociology from a recognized institute / university or B.Sc in relevant subject.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2017.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
|SC/ ST / BC||5 years|
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
TSPSC 2017 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written examination (Objective Type)
- Face to face Interview
TSPSC application fee 2017
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for TSPSC should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rupee Two hundred only)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/- (Rupee Eighty only)
- SC/ST/PH/Telangana State Applicant: No Fee
- Unemployed (applicant in the age group of 18 to 44 Years): No Fee
TSPSC application form 2017
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online application form for Assistant Director post on official website of TSPSC @ www.tspsc.gov.in you need to provide all valid information you may also need upload the scan copies of your documents.
How to apply for TSPSC vacancies 2017:-
- Open the official website tspsc.gov.in
- Check for the apply link or get the same from our website.
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
TSPSC 2017 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||23rd December 2017|
|Last date of Registration||24th January 2018|