TSSPDCL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.tssouthernpower.com for the recruitment of 153 (one hundred fifty three) Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 02nd February 2018 and before 19th February 2018.
|Organization Name||Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|No of vacancies||153|
|Last date||19th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by TSSPDCL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for TSSPDCL recruitment 2018.
TSSPDCL recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||133||Rs. 41155 – 44555/-|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||20||Rs. 54480 – 63600/-|
TSSPDCL 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognized University for S.no-1. Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a Recognized University in India established for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 18 to 44 years as on 01.01.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
TSSPDCL 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written test
TSSPDCL application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for TSSPDCL should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Others: Rs. 220/- (Rupee two hundred twenty only)
- SC/ST/PWD/BC: Exempted from Fee
TSSPDCL application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply Online through website www.tssouthernpower.com from 02.02.2018 to 19.02.2018.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
TSSPDCL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of Online Registration||02.02.2018|
|Starting date of Registration Application Fee||01.02.2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration of Application Form & Fee||19.02.2018|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket Form||15.03.2018|
|Date of Examination||25.03.2018|
- TSSPDCL is not responsible for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through On-line. The applicants are therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide on their own interest before submitting the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final and data entry is processed based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form On-line.
- Incomplete / Incorrect Application Form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by TSSPDCL under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes to the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before Uploading / Submission of Application Form, the candidates are required to go through the detailed notification and should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the Application Form should be left blank, otherwise application form will be rejected.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Outside printed Application Forms will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- Candidates are required to retain a copy of the filled-in application form with Reference ID for future reference.
- Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the TSSPDCL jurisdiction should apply.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact Help Desk No. 040-23120303 (Call Timings:10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on to http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in and click on to complaint box.