UPPSC Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 173 Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2023 Posts has been released on the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2023-04-06.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2023|
|No. of Vacancies||173|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, Graduate, Diploma, LLB|
UPPSC Post Details
Sub Registrar: Posts
Assistant Labour Commissioner: Posts
Law Officer: Posts
Technical Assistant: Posts
Tax Assessment Officer: Posts
- Sub Registrar: Law Graduate
- Assistant Labour Commissioner: Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Sociology/ Commerce/ Law/ Labour relation/ Labour welfare/ Labour Law / Social work/ Social welfare/ Trade Management/ Personnel Management.
- Law Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a University established by law in India. Registration in the concerned Bar Council or the affiliated Bar Association recognised by the Bar Council of India and two years practice experience certificate issued/Certified by Bar Council/Bar Association.
- Technical Assistant: A master’s degree with at least 50 percent mark’s in Geology or Applied Geology or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad.
- Tax Assessment Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or economics with 55% mark’s
Salary Details: Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/OBC, 15 years for PH
UR/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.125/-
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.65/-
PH Candidates: Rs.25/-
Mode of Payment: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination and Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website uppsc.up.nic.in on or before 6th April 2023.
Notification Date: 3rd March 2023.
Application Last Date: 6th April 2023.
Last Date for Payment: 3rd April 2023.