UPPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in for the recruitment of 17 vacancies at Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) can apply online application from 28th December 2018 and before 28th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||17|
|Post name||Assistant Prosecution Officer|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)||17 Posts|
|Qualification||Possess Law Degree from any recognized University.|
|Age limit||21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 47600 – 151100/- Per Month|
|Through Net Banking, Card Payment and Other Payment Modes|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||28th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||28th January 2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank||25th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 28th December 2018 to 28th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, may be summarily rejected.
- In the On-line system, the candidates must ensure that all the requisite informations have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the last prescribed Date & Time. Candidates must take the Print and keep it safely. In any discrepancy, the candidates will have to produce the said print otherwise no request shall be entertained.
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/ age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement (Appendix-3) and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation/age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The Candidates who are not originally domiciled of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependents of freedom fighters, Ex-Army personnel, Skilled Players, P.H. and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation/age relaxation. Such candidates will be treated as unreserved (general) candidates. In case of the women candidates, the domicile/caste certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
- The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility as per conditions of the advertisement, only then apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications till the last date for submitting the applications.
- In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grandsons (Son’s son/daughter’s son) and grand daughters (son’s daughter/daughter’s daughter, married/unmarried) are covered. It is advised that the candidates of aforesaid category must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 453/79-V-1-15-1(Ka)-14-2015, dated 07.4.2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
- In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case/criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, malpractice, canvassing for candidature/selection etc., the Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar him from appearing in the examination in question and in all other future examinations and selections.
- In case the candidates feel any problem in the “On-line Application” they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or on Website clicking ‘Contact us’.
- The procedure relating to upload scanned photo and signature is given in Appendix-1. The name of Districts for Preliminary Examination are available in the advertisement in Appendix-2 and proformae for reservation on Appendix-3. In the same way the plan of Examination and the syllabus for Preliminary Examination on Appendix-4 and syllabus for Main Examination is on Appendix-5 respectively are available.