UPRVUNL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 134 Jr Engineer, Assistant Accountant, Chemist, Lab Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at uprvunl.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-02-27.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam limited|
|Post Name||Jr Engineer, Assistant Accountant, Chemist, Lab Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||134|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, M. Sc|
UPRVUNL Post Details
Jr Engineer (Trainee) E & M: 82 Posts
Assistant Accountant: 21 Posts
Chemist Gr-II: 14 Posts
Lab Assistant: 17 Posts
- Jr Engineer (Trainee) E & M: Thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script. If the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear the exam conducted by the exam Regulatory Authority U.P. (Earlier known as Registrar, Departmental Examinations Govt. of UP), within 3 years of joining. (b) 03 years diploma examination in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Computer Engineering ·from an institute recognized by the State Government. City and Guides London institute, Final Grade examination m Electrical Engineering Practice Post I and II held after June 3, 1950. Or 03 years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/Computer Engineering conducted by the “All India Council for Technical Education”, Government of India, Delhi Polytechnic. Or 03 years Diploma Examination in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Computer Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central/State legislature. National Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Computer Engineering awarded by the ” All India Council for Technical Education, Government of India. Or Final Examination held by the State Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh for 02 years, Diploma Courses in Mechanical Engineering (Machine Tools Technology), Electrical Engineering (Electrical Technology) and Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Computer Engineering in respect of students trained at the under mentioned institutions.
- Assistant Accountant: Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a University/ Deemed University established by an Act of Central Govt. or any State Govt.
- Chemist Gr-II: M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry from a University established by Law in U.P. or from any other University recognized by the Governor, in at least 2nd Division.
- Lab Assistant: Intermediate exam passed with chemistry subject from U.P. Board Examination or equivalent or Graduation degree with chemistry subject.
- Jr Engineer (Trainee) E & M: Rs. 44900/- per month
- Assistant Accountant: Rs. 29800/- per month
- Chemist Gr-II: Rs. 36800/- per month
- Lab Assistant: Rs. 27200/- per month
- Jr Engineer (Trainee) E & M, Lab Assistant: 18 to 40 years as of 1st January 2022
- Assistant Accountant, Chemist Gr-II: 21 to 40 years as of 1st January 2022
Age Relaxation: 3 Years for XSM, 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/(Uttar Pradesh), 15 years for PH (Uttar Pradesh)
Jr Engineer, Assistant Accountant, Chemist, Lab Assistant
SC/ST(Uttar Pradesh): Rs. 826/-
Other: Rs. 1180/-
PH: Rs. 12/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The Selection will be based on CBT.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website uprvunl.org from 28th January 2022 to 27th February 2022.
Registration Starting Date: 28th January 2022
Registration Closing Date: 27th February 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 29th February 2022