UPSC Jobs 2020 for Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam 2020, candidates can apply for 209 position after completing Bachelor Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in UPSC Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 12/2020-CPF released by Union Public Service Commission, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 07-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam 2020|
|No. of Vacancies||209|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree|
UPSC CAPF Details
Exam Name:– Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination 2020
No of Post:- 209
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
UPSC CAPF Eligibility
Qualification: A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: 20 to 25 years as on 1st August 2020
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Interview/Personality Test.
SC/ST/Female:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI
UPSC CAPF 2020 Online Form
How to Apply: Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam 2020 posts in UPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on UPSC official website at upsc.gov.in from 18th August 2020 and before 7th September 2020.
UPSC CAPF Important Dates
Starting date to apply online:- 18th August 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 7th September 2020
The online applications can be withdrawn from– 14th to 20th September 2020
Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay by cash mode):- 6th September 2020
Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode):- 7th September 2020
Date of Written Exam:- 20th December 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
UPSC CAPF Exam Instructions
- The speech should be without impediment i.e. no stammering.
- The candidate should not have any indication of chronic diseases like TB, any type of arthritis, high blood pressure, Diabetes, Bronchial Asthma, and heart disease.
- Candidate should not have perceptible and visible glandular swelling anywhere in the body.
- The chest should be well-formed, devoid of any abnormality like flat chest, Pigeon chest, with rickety rosary effects. Heart and lungs should be sound.
- Limbs, hands, and feet should be well-formed and fully developed and there shall be a perfect motion of all joints.
- Should not have any old/malunited fracture of bones.
- There should be free and perfect movements of all the joints.
- Feet and toes should be well-formed
- Should not have congenital malformation or defects. (Candidate must have completed 06 months after LASIK surgery while considering for recruitment in CAPFs).
- Should not bear traces of previous acute or chronic disease pointing to an impaired constitution.
- Candidate should have no disease of the genitourinary tract.
- Candidate should have no inguinal, scrotal swelling, any type of Hernia.
- (Only for male) Both the testicles are in the scrotum and of normal size.
- The candidate must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose veins.
- They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.