UPSC Jobs 2020 for Scientific Officer, Lecturer, Sub-Editor, candidates can apply for 24 position after completing Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, PG Diploma. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in UPSC Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 08/2020 released by Union Public Service Commission, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 27-08-2020.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Scientific Officer, Lecturer, Sub-Editor|
|No. of Vacancies||24|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, PG Diploma|
Scientific Officer (Pharmacognosy):– 1 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Junior Scientific Officer:- 14 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Lecturer (Physiotherapy):- 2 Posts
Lecturer (Prosthetics and Orthotics):- 3 Posts
Lecturer (Vocational Guidance):- 2 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Sub-Editor:- 2 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Scientific Officer (Pharmacognosy):– Master’s degree in Botany or Pharmacy (with Pharmacognosy as the main subject) of a recognized University or equivalent*.
Junior Scientific Officer:- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Physics / Applied Physics / Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry / Electronics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized University or Institute in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/Metallurgical/Mechanical/Aeronautical/Chemical.
Lecturer (Physiotherapy):- Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University; and Two years teaching experience in Physiotherapy from an institute recognized by Central or State Government or an autonomous body under Central or State Government or a University recognized by the University Grant Commission or an Institute recognized by the Regulatory Council; or Two years’ experience in Planning Implementation of research projects in Rehabilitation from an institute recognized by the Central or State Government or an autonomous body under the Central or State Government or a University recognized by the University Grant Commission or an institute recognized by the Regulatory Council.
Lecturer (Prosthetics and Orthotics):- Master’s Degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics from a recognized University; and Two years experience in fabrication or manufacturing of Prosthetics and Orthotics appliances, training and research in the field of rehabilitation from an institute recognized by the Central or State Government or an autonomous body under the Central or State Government or a University recognized by the University Grant Commission or an Institute recognized by the Regulatory Council. OR Degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics from a recognized University, and Three years’ experience in fabrication or manufacturing of Prosthetics and Orthotics appliances, training and research in the field of rehabilitation in an Institute recognized by Central or State Government or a University recognized by the University Grant Commission or an institute recognized by the Regulatory Council.
Lecturer (Vocational Guidance):- Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized University; and Post Graduate Diploma of one-year duration in Vocational Guidance or counseling from a recognized University or Institute.
Sub-Editor:- Bachelor’s Degree in Law of a recognized University or institute, Hindi as an elective or compulsory subject at the Senior Secondary (12th) level from a recognized Board or Institute. English as a compulsory subject at Senior Secondary (12th) level from a recognized Board or Institute; And Translation in Hindi of deeds, agreement, Bills, Acts, Rules, Regulations, and Orders, in the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory Administration or Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous or Statutory Bodies or Recognized Institutes or Universities for a period of three years; or Editing and translation in Hindi of High Court or Supreme Court judgments for three years; or Post Graduate Diploma in translation from an Institute recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
|Scientific Officer, Lecturer||35 years|
|Junior Scientific Officer, Sub-Editor||30 years|
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of the Recruitment Test and Interview.
SC/ST/PH/Women:- No Fee
Others:- Rs. 25/-
Payment Mode: remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
Closing date to apply online:- 27th August 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/Adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such a place, as may be fixed by the Commission. The Commission does not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview. They, however, contribute towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of the interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished when they are called for an interview.
- Commission’s contribution towards the traveling expenses in respect of those candidates who are interviewed at Delhi will be paid on the spot on the date of the interview itself provided they fulfill all the conditions. In respect of those candidates who have been called to be present at interviews at places other than Delhi, the same will be sent by Money Order later on. Candidates who do not wish to collect contribution towards TA in cash at Commission’s counter can also get the same transferred in their respective accounts. Such candidates will have to submit a canceled cheque along with their TA claims to facilitate the transaction’.
- The Summoning of candidates for interviews convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as Government may require.
- Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through UPSC website/ Employment News and any interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission do not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non selection for interview/appointment.
- The Commission may grant higher initial pay to candidates adjudged meritorious in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.