UPSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 78 Assistant Director, Economic Officer, Lecturer, Chemist, Junior Mining Geologist Posts has been released on the official website at upsconline.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Union Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-01-27.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Director, Economic Officer, Lecturer, Chemist, Junior Mining Geologist|
|No. of Vacancies||78|
|Educational Qualification||Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, Post Graduate|
UPSC Post Details
Assistant Director (Cost): 16 Posts
Economic Officer: 4 Posts
Lecturer (Occupational Therapy): 4 Posts
Chemist: 5 Posts
Junior Mining Geologist: 36 Posts
- Assistant Director (Cost): A qualification recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Economic Officer: Master’s Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics of a recognized University, incorporated by an act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act, 1956 or a foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
- Lecturer (Occupational Therapy): Masters’ Degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University.
- Chemist: Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or Institution.
- Junior Mining Geologist: Master’s Degree in Applied Geology or Geology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Economic Officer: Level- 7
- Lecturer (Occupational Therapy), Assistant Director (Cost), Chemist, Junior Mining Geologist: Level- 10
- Lecturer (Occupational Therapy), Assistant Director (Cost), Chemist, Junior Mining Geologist: 35 years
- Economic Officer: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWBD
SC/ST/PWBD/Women: Exempted Fee
Gen/OBC/EWS: Rs. 25/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through Union Public Service Commission’s official website upsconline.nic.in on or before 27th January 2022.
Registration Closing Date: 27th January 2022
Application Printing Closing Date: 28th January 2022