UPSC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.upsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 120 (one hundred and twenty) jobs out of which 75 (seventy five) vacancies for Assistant Geologist, 07 (seven) for Drugs Inspector & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 03rd May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 07/2018
|Commission Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Geologist, Drugs Inspector|
|No of vacancies||120|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||03rd May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by UPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for UPSC recruitment 2018.
UPSC recruitment Assistant Geologist, Drugs Inspector vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Geologist||75||Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|2||Drugs Inspector||07||Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
UPSC 2018 eligibility criteria for Assistant Geologist, Drugs Inspector
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Geo-chemistry or Marine Geology or Earth Science & Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies (Coastal Geology)or Environmental Geology or Geo-informatics from a recognized University or Institution for S.no-1. Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or in Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 30 years as on 03.05.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
UPSC Assistant Geologist, Drugs Inspector 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Recruitment Test
UPSC application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for UPSC should pay the below charges through only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- SC/ST/PH/Women: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
UPSC application form for Assistant Geologist, Drugs Inspector 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 03.05.2018.
How to apply for UPSC recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”
- Click on “New Registered” if already register candidates
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
UPSC Assistant Geologist, Drugs Inspector 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||03.04.2018|