Vizag Steel recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.vizagsteel.com for the recruitment of 14 (fourteen) Management Trainees vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 25th June 2018 and before 16th July 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 02/2018
|Organization Name||Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|Post Name||Management Trainees|
|No of vacancies||14|
|Job location||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Last date||16th July 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Vizag Steel with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Vizag Steel recruitment 2018.
Vizag Steel recruitment Management Trainees vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Management Trainees||14||Rs. 20600 – 46500/-|
Vizag Steel 2018 Management Trainees eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for Sc/ST/PWD) in Bachelor Degree (Full time) as well in MBA/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma in HR Management/ Personal Management & Industrial relations/ labour Welfare/ Social Work/ Marketing Management (with HR as main subject) from a recognized university.
Age Limit: 27 years as on 01.02.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Vizag Steel 2018 Selection process of Management Trainees
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- UGC-NET July 2018
- Personal Interview
Vizag Steel application fee for Management Trainees 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Vizag Steel should pay the below charges in RINL-VSP Recruitment Account No. 30589461220 through payment gateway.
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
Vizag Steel application form for Management Trainees 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.vizagsteel.com from 25.06.2018 to 16.07.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Vizag Steel 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of online Registration||25.06.2018|
|Last date of online Registration||16.07.2018|
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Only online applications through website www.vizagsteel.com will be accepted. No other form of application will be accepted.
- All educational qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University/Institution in India. All certificates should be in English or Hindi.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application (online) as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. In case University/ Institute does not have norms for converting CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the candidate should submit documentary proof to that effect. In such cases, the criteria adopted shall be CGPA of 6.75 out of 10 would be considered as 60% and 5.75 out of 10 as 50%.
- The details entered by the candidate at the time of registration are final and binding.
- The candidates are advised to ensure, while applying, that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services will be terminated without any notice.
- If more number of candidates apply, RINL reserves the right to restrict number of candidates for the propose of Personal Interview.
- Category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once entered in the Online Application Form will not be allowed to be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- Candidates should produce the required certificates in original in proof of Age, Caste, Qualification, etc. at the time of personal interview failing which their applications will be rejected.
- Candidates employed in Government departments / PSEs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of personal interview.
- The final selection is subject to the candidates being Medically Fit as per the prescribed Company’s Medical Rules.
- The health standards indicated under 3.4 are minimum pre-requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under Company’s Policy.
- Candidates should visit our website www.vizagsteel.com regularly for further communication.
- Candidates are bound by the existing rules and regulations made for the purpose of selection and to be made in future by Company as and when warranted.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / curtail the recruitment process as well as the number of positions keeping in view the organizational needs without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason what so ever.
- The decision of RINL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, issue of call letters, mode of selection, personal interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- Any candidate submitting false declaration/certificate or indulging in malpractices during selection process will be disqualified and debarred from future recruitments also.
- The candidates selected against this advertisement shall be liable to be posted anywhere in the plant including any of Company’s Captive Mines or Marketing Branch Offices located all over India.
- In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam Jurisdiction only.
- Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged to Vigilance Department on Toll Free No. 1800 425 8878 and/or on website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us”-Vigilance.
- In case of any problem in filling up the Online Application, the candidate may contact on telephone no. 0891-2740405 on working days between 9.00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As per the RINL Recruitment policy, the marks obtained by individuals in the selection process, other than selected candidates, shall not be disclosed to the public till the Recruitment process is completed and all the vacancies are filled.