VMC Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 30 Staff Nurse/ Brothers, Midwifery, Public Health Manager, Senior DR TB TB-HIV Supervisor, TBHV Posts has been released on the official website at vmc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Vadodara Municipal Corporation can apply Online application on or before 2023-10-06.
|Organization Name||Vadodara Municipal Corporation|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse/ Brothers, Midwifery, Public Health Manager, Senior DR TB TB-HIV Supervisor, TBHV|
|No. of Vacancies||30|
|Educational Qualification||BSC, Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, 12th|
VMC Post Details
Staff Nurse/Brothers: 21 Posts
Midwifery (NPM): 6 Posts
Public Health Manager: 1 Posts
Senior DR TB TB-HIV Supervisor: 1 Posts
TBHV: 1 Posts
- Staff Nurse/Brothers: BSC(Nursing) course from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, or General Nursing Diploma and Midwifery course from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Must be registered with Gujarat Nursing Council. (3) Must have completed Basic Computer Certificate course
- Midwifery (NPM): Degree of Basic BSc or Post Basic BSc (Nursing) from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or Diploma course in General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or Gujarat Nursing Council and (2) Nurse Practitioner from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Post Basic Diploma Course in Midwifery – Compulsory (3) Commuter course from a recognized institution
- Public Health Manager: Post Graduate in Public Health/Post Graduate in Health Management/MBBS/BAMS/BHMS
Candidate with experience of National Health Program in Govt/NG∞ organization preferred
- Senior DR TB TB-HIV Supervisor: Graduate from any discipline 2. Certificate Course in Computers 3. Should know how to drive two wheeler and should have permanent two wheeler license. 4. NTEPshma minimum 2 years experience or minimum 5 years as supervisor in any public health program years of experience 5. Knowledge of the local language and operations in the local area able to do
- TBHV: Graduate OR (r) Intermediate (10+2) and working experience of MPW/LHV/ANM Health Worker or Higher Certificate Course in Health/Consultant OR (3) TBHV course from a recognized institute (4) Certificate Course in Computer
- Staff Nurse/Brothers: Rs. 13,000/- per month
- Midwifery (NPM): Rs. 30,000/- per month
- Public Health Manager: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Senior DR TB TB-HIV Supervisor: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- TBHV: Rs. 13,000/- per month
- Staff Nurse/Brothers: 45 years
- Midwifery (NPM): 58 years
- Public Health Manager: 58 years
- Senior DR TB TB-HIV Supervisor: 45 years
- TBHV: 58 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the interview, Written Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website vmc.gov.in on or before 6th October 2023.
Notification Date: 22nd September 2023.
Application last date: 6th October 2023.