WBPDCL Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 6 General Manager, Welfare Officer, Assistant Manager Posts has been released on the official website at wbpdcl.co.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited can apply Online application on or before 2023-05-02.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||General Manager, Welfare Officer, Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, Graduate, B.Sc, Dual Degree, ME/ M.Tech, MBA, MSW, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma|
WBPDCL Post Details
General Manager (Mining): 3 Posts
Welfare Officer: 1 Posts
Assistant Manager: 2 Posts
- General Manager (Mining): Full time 4 years B.E. or B. Tech. Degree / Integrated M. Tech. / Dual-degree B. Tech – M. Tech. programme / B. Sc. – B. Tech. B. Tech. through lateral entry in Mining Engineering from any institute approved / recognized by the UGC, AICTE with 1st Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency under the CMR, 1957 / 2017.
- Welfare Officer: Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from any recognized Indian University / Institute.
- Assistant Manager: Degree in Environmental Engineering with minimum 60% marks or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree / Diploma in Environmental Engineering from recognized University / Institute with minimum 60 % marks.
- General Manager (Mining): Rs. 1,47,300 – 2,04,500/- Per Month
- Welfare Officer: Rs. 63,000/- Per Month
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 63,000/- Per Month
- General Manager (Mining): 58 years
- Welfare Officer: 40 years
- Assistant Manager: 32 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written Test, Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website wbpdcl.co.in on or before 2nd May 2023.
Application Last Date: 2nd May 2023