The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), a Government of West Bengal Enterprise, engaged in the business of generation of electricity in the State of West Bengal, intends to engage experienced Safety Officer on CONTRACTUAL basis.
Advertisement Number:- WBPDCL/Recruitment/2018/01
|Organization Name||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Safety Officer|
|No of vacancies||Not Specified|
|Job location||West Bengal|
|Interview date||23rd February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by WBPDCL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for WBPDCL recruitment 2018.
WBPDCL recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Safety Officer||Not Specified||Rs. 50000/-|
WBPDCL 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B. Tech. / AMIE in Mining Engineering from any recognized university or reputed Institute approved by the AICTE with 1st Class Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency under the Coal Mines Regulation, 1957 / 2017.
Age Limit: 62 years as on 01.02.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
WBPDCL 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
WBPDCL application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
WBPDCL application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, two recent passport size photographs, self-attested copies of Class X / Matriculation Certificate (Proof of age) & educational certificates and experience certificates at the time of Interview.
Venue: Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan, Block- LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700098
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
WBPDCL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Interview||23.02.2018 at 10:30 AM|
- Date of Birth will be taken as that mentioned in the Birth Certificate issued by competent authority / Certificate or Admit card of Class X or equivalent examination. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria so mentioned in the advertisement. Screening and selection of candidates will be based on the details provided by the candidate, hence it is necessary that the applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false / incomplete information will lead to disqualification and the WBPDCL will NOT be responsible for any consequence arising out of furnishing such wrong / false / incomplete information by the candidate.
- Employees in Government, Semi-Government undertakings and PSUs are required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview.
- The reservation shall be applicable as per norms of Govt. of West Bengal as issued from time to time.
- No TA or other expenses will be made admissible to the candidates appearing for Personal Interview.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of recruitment by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
- The WBPDCL reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the advertisement / recruitment process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates appearing for Walk – In – Interview without necessary supporting documents in original shall be rejected.
- In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta.