WBSETCL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.wbsetcl.in for the recruitment of 322 vacancies at West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited. The candidate who is looking for Office Executive, Linesmen & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 19th December 2018 and before 11th January 2019.
|Organization Name||West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||322|
|Post name||Office Executive, Linesmen|
|Office Executive||100 Posts|
|Office Executive: Graduation in any Discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Graduation in any Discipline with minimum 50% marks.|
Linesmen: Madhyamik or equivalent plus Trade Certificate under NCVT from any ITI under Director of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in the trade (2 years’ duration): Wireman or Electrician.
|Age limit||18 to 27 years as on 1st January 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 6300 – 20200/- Per Month|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Exempted Fee|
|Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||19th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||11th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will be based on Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/Stenography Test and Personal Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.wbsetcl.in from 19th December 2018 to 11th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the Eligibility Criteria on the date of eligibility i.e. as on 01.01.2018.
- While applying for the above posts, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria including academic and professional qualifications as per the NOTIFICATION and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false/ wrong information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated.
- Wherever SGPA/DGPA/CGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application (online) as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- Category i.e. SC / ST / OBC (A) / OBC (B) / Physically Challenged / Ex-Serviceman /Meritorious Sportspersons once entered at the time of online registration shall not be allowed to be changed under any circumstances and no benefits of other categories will be admissible later on.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at that stage.
- Application Form not properly filled in or incomplete in any respect or without requisite documents would be summarily rejected. Intentional suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. No other mode like Postal Order/Pay Order/Demand Draft etc. for submission of application fees will be accepted.
- One Candidate can apply for one post only under this notification. Candidates applying for more than one post will not be considered as Written Test for all the post will be held on the same day.
- This is to be noted that mere submission of application or receipt of Admit Card / Call Letter or appearance in examination does not guarantee selection/appointment in the respective post. Selection of candidates will be made strictly based on merit position, available vacancy, verification of original documents/certificates and medical test.
- All information regarding examination schedule / admit card/interview call letters etc. shall be provided through e-mail or uploading on WBSETCL’s website or via SMS. The responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/interview call letter / any other information shall be of the applicants only. Candidates are advised to check their Email / SMS and visit WBSETCL’s website (www.wbsetcl.in) regularly. WBSETCL will not be responsible for any loss of email due to invalid / wrong email ID provided by the applicant or for delay /non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his / her mail/website in time.
- The E-mail ID & Mobile number should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. Mobile No. & E-mail ID once given cannot be changed by the applicant under any circumstances.
- WBSETCL shall take no responsibility in case of failure in registration, failure to download Admit Card / Call Letter for appearing in the various stages of selection test.
- Issuing of Call Letters & subsequent test will be purely provisional without Verification of Documents. During the time of verification, if it is found that any candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his candidature will stand to cancel. Candidates called for Interview will be required to produce all original documents i.e. Age Proof, Proof of Essential Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Request for change of examination centre will NOT be entertained under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test on a production of the Admit Card, issued after being considered eligible as per their own declaration and any one of the Photo Identity Proof in original, such as Voter Card, PAN Card, Driving License, AADHAAR Card, Passport or the like.
- Mobile Phone, Scanner, Pager & Other IT Gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the Examination Centre of WBSETCL. At the time of Examination if any candidates found with these instruments than his / her candidature will stand cancelled whatever reasons may be.
- All questions will have to be answered on a special machine designed gradable answer sheets (OMR answer sheet). Answers are to be marked using blue / black ball point pen only on the ‘OMR answer sheet’.
- Candidates can take their Question Booklet along with Duplicate Carbon Copy of the OMR for further reference after completion. Before leaving Examination Centre, the applicant should make sure that the signature of the WBSETCL representative, the invigilator & candidate’s own signature is incorporated in the OMR sheet. If not then may please bring it to the notice of the room invigilator.
- Written Test, CPT/Stenography Test, where applicable, and the Interview will be held in Kolkata only.
- Candidates called for Written Test / CPT/ Stenography Test / Interview shall not be entitled to reimbursement of travelling expenses.
- Canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- WBSETCL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/ alter the Recruitment Process, if needed, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason therefor.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be restricted to Kolkata only.