WCD MP Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 66 Juvenile Justice Board, Child Welfare Committee Posts has been released on the official website at mpwcdmis.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Women and Child Development Madhya Pradesh can apply Offline application on or before 2023-09-29.
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||Juvenile Justice Board, Child Welfare Committee|
|No. of Vacancies||66|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, LLB|
WCD MP Post Details
Juvenile Justice Board: 18 Posts
Child Welfare Committee: 48 Posts
- Juvenile Justice Board: A non- official person who has at least 07 years of experience of working with children in education, health or welfare activities or who is a specialist in child psychology will be eligible to be a member of the Juvenile Justice Board. Must be a practicing professional with a degree in child psychology or psychiatry or sociology or law.
- Child Welfare Committee: A non- official person who has a degree in child psychology or psychiatry or law or social work or sociology or human health or education or human development or Have a degree in special education for children with disabilities and have been actively involved for seven years in health, education or welfare activities related to children or have a degree in psychiatry or sociology or law. OR A practicing person with a degree in social work or sociology or human health or education or human development or special education for children with disabilities. professional).
- Juvenile Justice Board: As Per Rules
- Child Welfare Committee: As Per Rules
- Juvenile Justice Board: 35-65 years
- Child Welfare Committee: 35-65 years
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relative documents. Commissioner Directorate of Women and Child Development, Vijayaraje Vatsalya Bhawan, 28 A, Arera Hills, Bhopal Pin 462011 on or before 29th September 2023.
Notification date: 4th September 2023.
Application Last date: 29th September 2023.