West Central Railway Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 20 Senior Technical Associate, Junior Technical Associate Posts has been released on the official website at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with West Central Railway can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-17.
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Post Name||Senior Technical Associate, Junior Technical Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma|
West Central Railway Post Details
Senior Technical Associate: 10 Posts
Junior Technical Associate: 10 Posts
- Senior Technical Associate: Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering OR A combination of any sub stream of Basic streams of Civil Engineering, from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Technical Associate: Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B. Sc. in Civil Engineering of three years duration. A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering, from a recognized University/Institute. Educational qualification for Senior Technical Associate (Construction/Works) as mentioned in para 2.1.
- Senior Technical Associate: Rs. 32000 – 37000 per month
- Junior Technical Associate: Rs. 25000 – 30000/- per month
- Senior Technical Associate: 21 to 35 years
- Junior Technical Associate: 18 to 33 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer), 5 years for SC/ST
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/Women/SC/ST/Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List, Professional Proficiency Test, Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in from 3rd March 2022 to 17th March 2022
Registration Starting Date: 3rd March 2022
Registration Closing Date: 17th March 2022