Western Railway Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in for the hiring of 149 vacancies at Western Railway. The candidate who is looking for Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent can apply online application on or before 15-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent|
|No. of Vacancies||149|
Junior Engineer (Engineering):- 55 Posts
Junior Engineer (Mechanical):- 53 Posts
Junior Engineer (Electrical):- 24 Posts
Junior Engineer (Signal & Telecom):- 09 Posts
Depot Material Superintendent:- 08 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 35400/- Per Month
Junior Engineer (Engineering):- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc. in Civil Engineering of three years duration OR a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering OR a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
Junior Engineer (Mechanical):- Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Industrial / Machining / Instrumentation & Control / Tools & Machining / Tools & Die Making / Automobile / Production Engineering OR a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Industrial / Machining / Instrumentation & Control / Tools & Machining / Tools & Die Making / Automobile / Production Engineering from a recognised University/ Institute.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):- Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering OR a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering from a recognised University/ Institute.
Junior Engineer (Signal & Telecom):- Three years Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering OR a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Depot Material Superintendent:- Three years Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
Age limit is as on 1st January 2020
|UR||18 to 42 years|
|OBC||18 to 45 years|
|SC/ST||18 to 47 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Check Official Notification
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent posts in Western Railway, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Western Railway official website at www.rrc-wr.com from 16th September 2019 and before 15th October 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 16th September 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 15th October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- All regular employees possessing prescribed educational qualification as indicated above, working in 7th CPC Level lower than the Grade Pay/Scale for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in GDCE selection.
- All regular employees possessing prescribed educational qualification as indicated above working in same 7th CPC Levelfor which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in selection from non-safety to safety category posts as well as safety to safety category posts.
- Those employees who are appearing in and/or awaiting for results of final examination of minimum qualification at the time of applying for the post are not eligible. Academic qualification must be from recognized Educational Institution / Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected.
- The employees should possess the requisite educational qualification on the closing date of application and the same should also be endorsed in the Service Sheet of the employees.
- Zone of consideration for GDCE will encompass staff belonging to all the Departments/Branches in a Divisions/Workshops/Headquarters office/Extra-Divisional Offices, as the case may be, subject to their applying in response to the notification.
- RPF/RPSF personnel are not eligible to apply against the GDCE scheme in terms of Railway Board’sletter No. E (NG) I/2002/PM2/9 dated 11.8.2003.
- Employees selected under GDCE scheme shall be subjected to initial training of the same duration prescribed for directly recruited employees through RRBs.
- Single stage written examination-Computed Based Test(CBT) based examination, followed by Document Verification and Medical examination will be conducted.
- The date, time and venue of the examination will be fixed by RRC/ Mumbai and will be intimated to the eligible employees through website as well as through SMS on registered Mobile number/or through email on registered mail address. The employees should regularly visit the website.
- The request for postponement of examination or change of venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Eligibility of the employees will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. Employees need NOT send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRC/WR OR DIVISIONS concerned by post.
- RRBs conduct verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the employees have qualified in all the stages of examinations and are shortlisted for Document Verification. RRBs may reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidate is found to be not fulfilling the requisite criteria and if appointed, such a candidate is liable to be removed from service summarily.
- On completion of all stages of recruitment process, RRBs will allot Division /Unit as per the option of the eligible employees ONLY subject to merit, medical standard and vacancy position.
- Special Note for all Employees seeking reservation/relaxation benefits: All those employees seeking reservation/relaxation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC-NCL must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/relaxation as per eligibility prescribed in the Rules/Notification. They should be in possession of all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in the Rules/Notification.
- Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the modus of Examinations or reconduct examination or to cancel part or whole any process at any stage.
- The selection shall be made strictly as per merit in the written examination and passing Skill Test wherever prescribed and found fit in prescribed Medical category. Category wise merit list will be formed for all the categories.
- The employees recommended for appointment should be fit in prescribed Medical category.
- Shortlisted employees will be called for verification of their original documents. During document verification the employees has to bring all necessary documents in original. After satisfactory document verification the candidate will be considered for empanelment subject to fulfilment of other criteria.
- Employees recommended for a particular category of post with a Higher Medical classification will not be considered for any alternative post with lower medical classification in the event of their medical unfitness.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the GDCE notification is provisional and may reduce or even become NIL depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. The administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
- Selected employees are liable to be posted anywhere on Western Railway. Decision of Railway Administration in this regard shall be final.
- There is no separate reservation of posts for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and Economically Weaker Sections as per Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-2018/PM1/23 dated 02/05/2019.[RBE-72/2019].
- In the event of any mis-statement / discrepancy in the particulars / incomplete or invalid application or employee has suppressed any relevant information or the employee otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post being detected at any stage, his / her application / candidature will be cancelled or services will be terminated without any notice.
- WR reserves rights to rectify inadvertent errors or omission at any stage of examination and an erroneously appointed employee shall be liable to be terminated from Rly. Service. WR will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
- Employees should read the details and instructions on the e-Call letter carefully and follow them scrupulously, failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancellation of their candidature.