WII recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.wii.gov.in for the recruitment of total 12 (twelve) jobs out of which 08 (eight) vacancies for Project Fellow, 02 (two) for Project Biologists & 02 (two) Project Interns Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 27th March 2018.
Advertisement Number:- WII/KR/PROJECTS/STAFF/2017-18
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Post Name||Project Fellow, Project Biologists, Project Interns|
|No of vacancies||12|
|Job location||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
|Last date||27th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by WII with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for WII recruitment 2018.
WII recruitment Project Fellow, Project Biologists, Project Interns vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Project Fellow||08||Rs. 25000/-|
|2||Project Biologists||02||Rs. 25000/-|
|3||Project Interns||02||Rs. 8000/-|
WII 2018 Project Fellow, Project Biologists, Project Interns eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Masters’ Degree in Wildlife Science/ Botany/ Zoology/ Forestry/Life Science/ Agriculture/ Environmental Sciences/ Biological Sciences/ Veterinary Science/ Geography/ Geo-informatics/ Social Sciences, Statistics, Commerce, and Arts from a recognized university for S.no-1. Graduate Degree in Professional Course in Technology/ Engineering (Aeronautical/ Robotic/ Mechanics/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & other relevant subjects) from a recognized university/institute for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 28 years
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
WII Project Fellow, Project Biologists, Project Interns 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
WII application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
WII application form for Project Fellow, Project Biologists, Project Interns 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photo copies of certificates send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com on or before 27.03.2018.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
WII 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last Date of Registration of Application Form||27.03.2018|
|Date of Written Test & Interview||28.03.2018|
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Age limit for all the positions is 28 years, but may be relaxed up to 5 years as per Government of India rules.
- Application in the prescribed format should be sent by email (without additional attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com before 27th March 2018, clearly mentioning the project and position applied for. It is advised to send the application as soon as possible, since there is a possibility of limiting the application if the number of suitable application reached the expected ratio.
- The candidate should report at Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Chandrabani, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, with original application and documents at 0900hrs on 28th March 2018 for scrutiny of documents followed by Written Test and Interview on the same day at 1130 hrs onwards.
- Application should be in the prescribed format, duly signed and should be accompanied by self-attested copies of documents on educational qualifications, research experience, UGC/CSIR/GATE certificate (if any), extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations, community certificate (if sought relaxation as per Government of India rules), etc.
- The Institute will not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- At the time of the verification of original documents or even after selection, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due action will be implemented.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in
- The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.